Thursday 8 January 2009

Excited!

Well well well the day has finally arrived! This will only be a short entry as I've still got a tax form to fill out and some shampoo to decant into mini travel bottles and fling the last few things into bags, before heading off to Heathrow after lunch.

Over the last week I've had an uncommonly good time with very good friends, which has made the leaving bit really hard, with the realisation that I'm not going to be around for Becks's party, or I won't be there to hear all about Laura's job interview really hitting home at last. But I've pushed through that, and emerged on the other side. A few contacts and some emails arranging to meet for drinks in Montreal, and the vague possibility of a room have definitely helped, and I'm feeling more reassured that I won't be wandering around the city with only an ipod for company! So I'm and really ready to go and hugely excited!

Or maybe it's just feeling nervous anticipation because I'm flying from T5 and I might not see my bags for another month ;-)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment